Needles

Needles

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Weight Watchers

I've joined Weight Watchers for what seems to be about the hundredth time.  My company started a WW at work thing which makes it too simple to pass up.  The meetings are at 11:00 on Wednesdays, so I simply walk up the stairs for the meeting. 

But that isn't really what this post is about. 

For those of you familiar with WW, you will know that once you reach your goal and maintain it for a set period of time, you become a 'lifetime member', which simply means you can attend meetings and do not have to pay for them.  If you start gaining weight and go back over your goal, you start paying again.  (Just like everyone else).

A couple of weeks ago, when these meetings started, we all introduced ourselves, and said whether or not we had joined WW in the past.  At least four people (who are there to lose weight) said that they were lifetime members.  Which amuses me.  All that tells me is that they reached their goal one time and gained weight again. 

I just think it's kind of weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment