Needles

Needles

Monday, March 10, 2014

Boys

Winter has become quite long this year, and although today was very nice, I fear it isn't over yet.

But.

One of the amusing parts of winter is how we deal with it.  David and I both took the day off today because Emma is home on spring break for a couple of days.  '

I went upstairs after we had been up for a while, and this is what I saw out my bedroom window:

David.  On the roof.  In his pajamas and bathrobe, shoviing snow off the porch roof. 

He was planning on going for a bike ride later and didn't want to get dressed and then change clothes.

A similar thing happened earlier this week.  He got up early and when I came downstairs to get my coffee and leave for work, he was shoveling - in his pajamas, with his insulated overalls on over them.

Boys.........

No comments:

Post a Comment