Needles

Needles

Saturday, March 22, 2014

More slippers

I've been knitting more slippers for felting.  I finished a pair quite a while ago for Emma's guy - but they had to be felted and I hadn't seen him in person since they were complete.  (This is about the 7th or 8th set of these that I've made) 

Emma came home to visit a couple of weeks ago, so I sent them home with her with instructions on felting. 

Hey - I think I recognize that coffee table -   - - - and those chairs!  (It's great to have a place to get rid of furniture when you're ready to buy something new :)  )

I also made a pair of slippers for felting that I had no owner for.  I was trying out a new pattern, and working on reducing my stash, so I whipped up a pair a couple of weeks ago.  (I mean it.  It only took me a couple of hours).  I sent them home with Emma also.

I love varigated yarn.  You get some visual interest, but don't have to mess with switching out yarn.  And I never care if the pattern doesn't line up.  I think that makes them interesting. 

Hmmm.   Maybe I need to work on a pair for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment