Needles

Needles

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Lemon Thyme

I got a good looking recipe last weekend from my sister, who is an awesome gardener. It is for lemon thyme bars - and - of course - she was sweet enough to bring me a mess of lemon thyme. So as a break from my knitting (which I can't go into detail about since I'm working on Christmas presents) I am making a batch of these bars. My sweetie is out riding his bike - as usual. I just finished a pair of lobster claw mittens for him. I made them big, so that I can felt them and make them nice and warm for him when he is on his bike. I hope it works. Without a pattern it's sometimes difficult to gauge how much something will shrink. I know I can control it somewhat, but the widthwise/lengthwise part is a bit of a puzzle. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment